Re: [RC] Update on stumbling horse - EPM - Elizabeth - SandyDSA

I would sure like to hear how this turns out since one of our horses has expressed what LOOKED like EPM symptoms but when tested turned out not to be at all. we still do not know what it is but will be doing an MRI within about 10 days. Ultimately, we will know what is causing the ataxia, but we don't know how - or if - it can be treated.