Base Camp is Located at her ranch in Leona Valley (near Lake Hughes area).  Phone #661/270-1135 for more information.
Date: Sept. 3, 2006
Arrival time: 10:00 am
Saddled and ready to ride: 11:00 am
Ride entry (includes 1 poker hand) - $10.00
Extra poker hands - $5.00
Lunch - $5.00

There's plenty of parking.  This is the same base camp as this years Hog Wilder Ride.
Please make all calls directed to Chalene's phone # listed above.

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite
18171 Lost Creek Road
Saugus, CA 91390