[RC] Oakland Hill Ride - Lenita and Carl

Just wanted to tell everyone what a great ride the Oakland Hills Ride was. The weather was perfect, Nick and his crew were very friendly, helpful, and respectful of all attending. The trails were well marked. And the vets were sooo wonderful. Thanks to Melissa Ribley and her staff of vets and volenteers of p&r people. Dinner was excellent and Everyone received an award. The camping was in the most beautiful meadow. I will attend this ride again. I do want to mention one negative thing, not toward the ride management, but to the people that leave their mess for the ride manager to have to clean up, SHAME ON YOU!!!!  See ya next year. Lenita Prentiss and Patriot B