[RC] white spots appearing on a chestnut mare - Jonni

Add another me too. We had an Arab mare (Coma Bey Beau daughter) that had them too. Her largest was about the size of a 50 cent piece. They would fade with her winter coat, and return in the spring, usually in the same placement as the year before. I actually had an Appaloosa breeder at a small local show ask me one year what her bloodline was. He thought she had Appaloosa in her. I will say, she had more color than his registered Appaloosa did...because he had almost no spots.
Jonni