[RC] white spots appearing on a chestnut mare - Betty DeMar Mueller

Hey equine lovers:

I have a chestnut Arabian mare who is getting small white spots (it is the hair turning white with nothing unusual under the hair) on her body, face and legs.  I am baffled as to why???  She appears to be fine and still goes down the trail as if nothing is wrong.  My horses are out 24-7 and do have a run-in area of the barn to use as desired and always have water from an ever running stream. It is a mystery to me.  Any suggestions.  My vet is coming one day rather soon for dental work and sheath cleaning so she'll view this.....am very curious though.

To make this endurance related, I donate the turtle awards at the Old Dominion Endurance Rides.
Thanks,
Betty DeMar Mueller