[RC] POLITICS - Lucinda Carpe

I don't know why someones trip to s. Africa needs to become the subject of a treatise on  racial injustice and the wrongs committed by the ruling group....and all those that have been damaged.
Guess what? welcome to the UNKIND human race...progress has always been made on the back of someone else like it or not...Remember the Vikings...humans are jerks!
It is not that I don't have empathy for these situations but for God's sake is there not one place on this earth that I can escape the b-----------t of life?
I like to think of the ridecamp postings as free from this sort of thing...just a couple of weeks ago we were all admonished for discussing the David Boggs fiasco and the Arabian halter stuff...
I guess apartheid in S. Africa is a more endurance related topic...

Lucinda

<\___~
  //   \\