RE: [RC] Mcclellan Saddles - Chris Paus

You've got a tougher butt than I do, Bob!

I've sworn off all hard saddles! I'm riding in a Littlejoe now.. it's like riding on a pillow!

chris

Bob Morris <bobmorris@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Rode many thousand miles in a McClellan saddle and found it to be the best for the rider's well being. It does not fit all horses but when it does it is the best combination for horse and rider.

Bob Morris

Chris Paus