RE: [RC] [RC] Freeform Treeless Saddles and Stonewall Saddle - Ranelle Rubin

Sheila,

After using the following saddles over two years on my now 7 yr old, I am elated to find the Freeform SB to fit him perfectly!

Skyhorse (original model)
Podium
Big Horn
Sharon Saare (never tried the widest model, which may have worked)
Abetta

I have now ridden him on 4 long rides, and 2 short rides (one of the short rides was with a friend of mine riding him who weighs 175 lbs) and his back is soft as butter, not to mention he moves very well.

I will tell you that I have also had him adjusted chiropractically, which has contributed to my success as his hip was definitely out. Feel free to contact me privately for more information.

Best to you,

Ranelle Rubin
Coaching and Consulting Services
The Coaching Center