[RC] Your new baby pictures! - tichenor06

April,

When I was reading your previous post on the description of your baby when he was born, I was thinking you were having an arabian foal.  Then I realized, hey this can't be an arabian it has to be an appy!  Or it is some kind of rabicano or something like that.

And WOW what great pictures.  In this neck of the woods they would say he is really colored up!  He is beautiful.  Congrats on a healthy baby boy!  Good luck with him.  They both look like they are doing really well.

Laura T
North Alabama