[RC] Git-R-Done Ride entry - Trailrite

Git-R-Done is located in So Calif in the PS region in the small town of Inyokern, CA close to Ridgecrest, CA.
Due to this being a new ride we will be sending out entries on request only basis.
Git-R-Done ride was designed to be an easy ride and we're offering the Elevator system.
You may elevate up one level one time only during this ride.  This is a good ride to try a higher distance if you thinking about doing so soon.
Base camp is large, flat and easy to get to and only 2 miles from town.  A full refund if canceled before 11/09/06 or if horse fails vet in inspection.  After 11/10/06 there will be a fee increase of $15.00 per rider.  Once again, no shows get no refunds!!!

Another Great thing, PacSouth has donated "Team Awards" for the 100 miler riders.  Awards are:
1st place-Cooling Blankets, 2nd place-Halters with plagues, 3rd place-wall plagues.  See rule 21 on page 2 of our entry for more information.

Entries are available on AERC.org (see below for direct link)  and Trail-Rite.com.

If you want, email me direct and I'll attached an entry to you or call MY office number listed below for more information.

If your asking about the trails please call Sue or Mike Benson.  Any other information can be directed to me, Tammy Robinson.

DIRECT LINK:
http://www.doublejoy.com/erol/Calendar/RideDetails.asp?rideID=3999

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite