[RC] Old Horse - impaction - Rae Callaway

Title: Old Horse - impaction

I want to thank everyone for their responses on the old horse impaction issue a couple of weeks ago.  Kasitan spent the last two weeks wandering my yard, eating grass, knocking over garbage cans and lawn chairs, investigating the garage and keeping my mom company on her daily walks.  He never acted like he was in any pain, and we were starting to believe that this wasnt an impaction, but a tumor.  Kasitan died peacefully in his stall yesterday afternoon, about an hour or so before the vet was scheduled to help him pass.

Rae

Tall C Arabians - Central Region