[RC] Tacky Tack pads for paneled saddles - JOHN MIDDLETON

I've been using a Reactor Panel saddle for several months now and I'm loving it but just
recently started getting loin rubs on my Arab gelding because he is just starting to get some
winter hair.  He has a lot of motion in his back end.

Was wondering if anyone has used a Tacky Tack pad for their paneled saddles?  Just purchased
one from Hillview Farms and I'm going to try it out tomorrow.  It's supposed to stick to the horse
and saddle real well and prevent movement.

Thanks,
Barbara