Re: [RC] Newbie conditioning question - Thanks - susan cooper

Thank you to everyone who responded.  I printed out several tips and suggestions.  Her being bored sounded like it hit the mark, too.  When she is behind her buddy horse, she is pokey pony - because she doesn't have to look for predators so she walks along in her sleep!  When she leads or is alone, she perks up, so that is definately part of it.  I also got some great tips for increasing her distance and speed.  I knew I would get expert help here!

Thanks again,
Susan in NV

Happy High Desert Trails

Susan in NV