Re: [RC] Patriot Day Ride - Barbara McCrary

Just a week before this ride, we were visiting friends who have a summer house on Lake Almanor.  What a lovely place!  I have heard of this lake forever, but had never been there.  Next year we'll have to attend the ride, to get another viewpoint of the Lake and Mt. Lassen.  It's gorgeous country up there.

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
To: PNER ; ridecamp
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 8:14 AM
Subject: [RC] Patriot Day Ride

I want to thank everyone that helped put on the Patriot Day Ride up at Greenville, Calif.

This was a spectacular event! The trails were so well marked, no way anyone could get lost, Kassandra made both days a different route which made for an interesting weekend of riding. The Sunday fifty took us high up a mountain with views so breathtaking of Lake Almanor and Mount Lasson as we spiraled around the trails. Waterfalls here and there, springs, oh it was beautiful.