[RC] something borrowed - Dixie

I would like to send this out to the person that may have 'borrowed' my horses' interference boot off the door of my trailer at the BSF ride Saturday.  There was one turned in to 'lost and found'...if you retrieved it and could now return mine, it would be very much appreciated. No questions asked.  Dixie Hunter Brooks   498 Hansborough Road   Frankfort, Ky 40601

--
Dixie