[RC] Big South Fork - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Yes, the Rueter's did a wonderful job of putting on a great ride this past weekend.  I didn't get to see but the last day, but I am sure that the other two were just a good.   Randy, Betsy Knight's husband fed everyone some fantastic pork on Saturday night, the trails were in good shape, plenty of water, marked well, the away VC ran smooth for the amount of horses in such a small place.  Even though it did rain in the afternoon, (think goodness we were finished then) the camp was "managable" to get out of.  I only know of one or two that were pulled out.  And the camp was crowded, but that is not the RM's fault, I have to agree with the person that posted earlier, if people would excerise some manners, there could have been more rigs in there.

One other note:  To that lady that was there behind the camp, where the trail comes in, a huge THANK YOU.   This woman sat on the side of the trail, and gave everyone's horse water and sponged them !!!  She didn't have to do all that work, and I am sure she had to haul plenty of water.  Super Job and thanks again !!!!  From the Rose (the overo Paint horse)

Jody, Joel and Joni