[RC] OT - CNN Replay - Karen E. Franklin

My prayers go out to all those who may have lost loved ones on this day 5 years ago.  I remember exactly where I was that day – it’s burned in my mind.  Today I am watching the replay on cnn.com to honor all of my fellow countrymen and women.  I will remember my fear for my father – a FedEx pilot – who’d flown over Manhattan just hours before; my fear for the future of my 18 month old son, and the child I was then carrying in my belly who I did not yet know; my fear for all those people I’d known when I lived in the Washington DC area; my intense, indescribable relief when my father was finally able to contact my family later that day.

Honor and blessings to you all.

Karen E. Franklin

Tulsa, OK