Re: [RC] Eating Living Things - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

I was not the person that gave the original statistical data.  My point of reference was the stats given out could NOT be quantified due to the fact that unregistered foals are not taken into consideration when the statistical data is being gathered.  I feel like I am using every bit of my Poli Sci Statistical Analysis class here today!

D'Arcy Lynne

"A friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.  One that holds your heart in their hands as if it were glass!"