Home Shop Classified News, Stories Events Education Ridecamp Videos Cartoons AERC
Endurance.Net Home Ridecamp Archives
ridecamp@endurance.net

[RC] Foresthill/ Michigan Bluff area fire - Jonni

Can someone who lives in that area tell us where the fire is in terms and description that is easier to understand, and which way it is heading? I know the WS Trail, and points along it, but not so good at the different ridges and roads. I hope anyone who lives in that area is safe, and that their animals are also safe. Those wildfires can move SO fast, and the smoke can do damage to lungs etc. too. Keeping everyone involved (firefighters too) in thoughts and prayers.

Jonni