Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] helmets for large men - Dawn Carrie

The ones we tried on at Convention has adjustment thingies in the back that could be turned to change the fit.
My large-headed hubby was able to get it to fit him perfectly...he was amazed.  For reference, his brother
was going to get him a nice broad-brimmed hat for Christmas last year, and needed his head measurement.
If I remember correctly, it was 25 1/4" or 25 1/2".  Most XL sizes fit people with 23" or 23 1/2" heads.

Dawn