From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Paus
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2006 1:46 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] Help for a newbie!

do you mean websites for buying stuff related to endurance?

I pretty much like them all, but try not to go visit too often, or I'd be more broke than I already am, LOL.

I buy mostly from Sportack, Long Riders Gear, and Stablegear Tack. I'm also looking lately at Distance Depot as her place of residence/business is not very far from me.

Each one has its good points. I've never gotten bad service from any of them. They have different prices on different stuff, so it's hard to say that one is really better price wise than the other.

It just depends on what I need, where I go to find it.

how's that for sufficiently vague? I've also found some good bargains on the CTR list and on Ridecamp's classifieds.

And you don't have to buy everything at once. The vendors often show up at rides with their "mobile" stores and you can get stuff there also.

chris

Horsey Dorsey <horsey_dorsey@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello everyone! I was just wondering, what websites does everyone frequent?I need everything, packs, supplements, etc.
 I have looked at a few. I am big on customer service. I am planning on making a pretty big order and need a patient person on the other line. I assume everyone here has websites they use regularly. Any opinions would be helpful. Who has the lowest prices?

Chris Paus

Chris Paus