[RC] what kids wear for endurance - sherman

A riding buddy of does not want to wear tights, gets sore in jeans, so tried baseball pants with stirrups added. He bought them long and not snug. He loves them for riding and thinks they are the answer for boys/men who don’t want to wear tights.

Kathy

Susan wrote:

Help! We're having a hard time finding gear that's comfortable for a ten

year old boy who is currently riding in a part leather part cordura Fabtron

western saddle. He's wearing jeans, but the seam bugs him in the crotch. I've of

course suggested tights, but he doesn't want to wear them. Any ideas?

Different  brands of jeans (wranglers maybe?) Breeches?

Thanks,

Susan