[RC] what kids wear for endurance - Jonni

>>>We're having a hard time finding gear that's comfortable for a ten year old boy who is currently riding in a part leather part cordura Fabtron western saddle<<<

Sweats are one of the most inexpensive choices to have him try.  And you might consider a sheepskin cover for the saddle. That cordura can cause a lot of friction on some for a lot of miles. Breeches are also an excellent alternative to tights, but can be pricey. And he might out grow them quickly. Oh, almost forgot, another choice are baseball pants. Wal-Mart has them. I used a pair for mounted patrol work where I needed a black pair. They had thin seams.

Jonni in TX