[RC] Randy - SandyDSA

I am SO SADDENED to hear about this! Annie, please know you have our sympathies. I just reminded my husband of our fave Randy story - when our stallion surreptitiously dumped my husband in the brush, and not being able to then FIND my husband :), he moseyed on down the trail. Randy spotted him and ponied him in to basecamp. Later when my husband arrived on foot, he gratefully thanked Randy for hauling Sal in  - and when he realized Sal was a stallion, Randy was blown away - for you see, he ponied Sal in off of his precious mare!:) Randy was a kind man, and he will be missed. Thanks Randy!

San
et al