Re: [RC] Kicked Off the List? - John Teeter

> At 11:53 AM 9/1/2006, Dyane Smith wrote:
> John, have I done, said something to get kicked off Ridecamp?  I haven't gotten any messages in 2 days.

Dayne, (and Bill (wildcat@xxxxxxxxxxxx)) --

I found this in my bounced messages file. note that you are there - listed by sisqtel.net as an unknown users.)
The time stamp on this was 9:30am this morning (MDT).

I've been noticing a bunch of these from known good addresses. Can't figure a pattern from it yet. These are A "hard" failures - no retry involved b/c they are telling me that it is a bad email address....

jt
(p.s. I copied the list with this b/c it may be happening to otheres. Check the archives to see if your ISP/mailserver is dropping stuff)

======== bounced message from this morning ============