Re: [RC] Walvis Bay - Namibia - Endurance - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

 Steph,

This made me cry.  It was a good cry.  I can just imagine those kids doing all the could to prepare themselves for endurance riding.  Makes you want to take the kids back to the farm and away from McDonalds, Game stores, and out from in front of the TV.  LOL!

D'Arcy