Re: [RC] farrier and vet needed in Valleyhead, AL area - rides2far@xxxxxxxx

I have a friend who is relocating to Valleyhead, AL near Sequoia
Caverns.  She is in need of a good farrier and vet.  Any
recommendations?
Thanks so much.

Have her contact me. That's just about 30 miles from me. My vet &
farrier are in the other direction but I may be able to hook her up
with someone in that direction. Does she do endurance?

Angie
--- Begin Message ---

I have a friend who is relocating to Valleyhead, AL near Sequoia Caverns.  She is in need of a good farrier and vet.  Any recommendations?

Thanks so much.

Kim

--- End Message ---