[RC] [RC] Easy Boot Measurements - sherman

Hi Dana,

My gelding’s measurement indicated he was just a tad too big for the 0s.  I bought them anyway ‘cause I already had a pair of 1s for another horse & knew 1s were too big for my new guy. I also ordered a pair of 00 for his rear hooves. Well, after 1 use and a little stretching out, the 0s were falling off the front, and I’m now using the 00s in front, at least until I add the gaiters. I don’t know if adding the gaiters will change the fit or not. I do have to smooth his hoof walls with the file weekly because any jagged edges make it very tough if not impossible to get the boot on.

Kathy

 -- My horse's feet measure 5" x 5" and I am wondering of I should err on the side of  "tight" for size 1 @ 4 -7/8 x 5 -1/8

or "larger" @ size 2 at 5-1/8 x 5-1/8...

What do you think?