Re: [RC] OF forsale - John Teeter

of courese:) use the classifides:)

  http://www.endurance.net/classifieds

jt
(and getaNewEmailAddress - AOL is verboten)

At 12:25 PM 8/25/2006, LEAHCHIRO@xxxxxxx wrote:
OF stitchdown, 17.5,original system 1 panel. This is an older saddle . Not sure about the leather, it is sturdy and textured. I have an Endurance cutback and I wanted to try the stitchdown but it is not comfortable for me. Saddle is in Nth Atlanta. Condition is WORN but usable. $550. Will ship. Sorry no pics but come take a look !