Re: [RC] wild turkey - Rob Losey

I do want to go on record that there wouldn't have been any Wild Turkey, without the assistance of Jody. I had sent her an Email with an enquire as to what would be an appropriate gift for a visiting Southern Gentleman / Endurance Celebrity to our fine State. I will also say I'm no fan of it myself. If the Good Lord wanted us to drink Turkey juice he wouldn't have invented Scotch.

I also got to meet and visit with a Fine Southern Lady from Louisiana. I sure liked her Walker. ( And she was prettier than Truman.)

Rob and Annabelle