Re: [RC] What constitutes a successful ride - M Paul latiolais

YES!!!!?

?Wouldn't it be wonderful if all those things? happened at the same ride?? Of course, difficulty level is a matter of personal taste. And as for time of year, to me that means ANY and ALL.? The more opportunities to ride the better. In the Pacific Northwest, we are without rides for almost 5 months of the year, because of the rain and the snow, especially in the passes.

-Paul