Re: [RC] interesting thing with feed - Amy Major

Thanks to all who answered but I wanted to ask again if anyone has an endurance feeding program using Buckeye brand feed?

And dare I bring up choice of supplements?

Jody Rogers-Buttram <dragnin100@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
But you do realize....that you just stirred up one of the old debates.....Beet pulp....good or bad.  :)))

Lucky6mule@xxxxxxx wrote:
I've been using Nutrena Legacy--which is formulated with endurance in mind. My mules have done really well on it & about 2 years ago I switched all of the horses on the farm over to it. (Used to feed Prime pellets to non-endurance equines) It's a high energy feed, good for endurance, but not a 'hot' feed, so good for the other horses too. And the beet pulp is already in it!!  No, I don't sell the stuff, or work for anyone who does. Just thought I'd mention it because feeding is more interesting than some of the old debates that seem to always crop up: 0 )

Marirose