[RC] [RC] easyboot alternative - sherman

Silly me, I should have guessed that you had it pictured on your website, which is a great information site, and which has encouraged me to keep working with the easyboots rather than shoe at least 2 of my horses (since they’d not had shoes yet at 4 & 8 yrs old). We haven’t done long, fast rides yet, but so far, it looks like it will work, although it does require a bit of experimenting to figure out what works, and effort rebooting and searching for the missing boot when it doesn’t work (:>). I’ve had to temporarily avoid conditioning riding invitations when I use them, until I know they will likely stay on, rather than likely lose them a couple/few times. So far though, the hooves look happy & healthy.

Thanks,

Kathy

I posted a couple of photos here:  http://easycareinc.typepad.com/karen/2006/08/opening_easyboo.html    It really is a lot easier than using a screwdriver or regular hoofpick.  Plus, those hoofpicks are great for hoof-picking! ;-)

Karen