Re: [RC] [RC] WEC and Flora - Flora Hillman

Hey, Bruce! Thanks for the heads-up. <grin> Funny thing is...my office is my pool, and my "work" today was supposed to be taking my pony up the mountain for a nice 12 mile conditioning ride.  Guess the WEG shot that action item to pieces!  Never cuddled up with my computer so much in my life. I was glued to that video streaming full time.

Hubby called mid-day and thought the video streaming was pretty cool, although he declined to have me e-mail him the link.  *Someone* <ahem> in this household has to work  a "real job" to pay the bills since I left the corporate world to enjoy mom-hood. My job now is a permanent paid vacation playing with my ponies.  Bless his dear heart, the first comment from this darling man when he came home was "how was the race?"

Flora, who's off to pack her horse trailer for a full weekend of riding in Fort Valley with two endurance pals to take more photos of the National Championship trail and give a jolly   endurance lecture at the 2nd of OD's "So You Want To Do Endurance Riding" Training Ride clinics at Fort Valley.

PS.  Thanks SO much to Steph and John for the WEG endurance link, and for all their hard work with updates and photos so we had a 'one stop' site to enjoy the race.