[RC] Did you see them divert a couple of riders - Mary

Did anyone else catch that 2 riders were diverted from entering stadium sent on down beside as if straight to VC?  Then they let in 3 more and everyone after them.  Could they have still been on loop 5??

This has been great to have the video and just wish they had the gate results updated better they just quit at gate 4!   We lost 3 Canadians.... Julian you were doing great.    So we lost team but hope Linda Riley and Ruth get to ride the stadium go gals!!!!

Mary