Re: [RC] [Barbara] Ok, you can all watch ..//Streaming - patty peck

I have wireless DSL and the coverage is really good for the interviews and commercials,  seems the more action there is the more fractured the picture. PP

"Beverley H. Kane, MD" <sensei@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The streaming is erratic, even on DSL. Raining. Live coverage, not taped. Do
you have DSL or dialup?

"What kind of world are we living in where we have to use armoured vehicles to deliver aid,"  Patrick Renauld