Re: [RC] Waiting for those teasing bits of video of endurance riders - Teri

I totally agree.  We want to see the competition.  A glimpse of the riders.  I have not done a thing at work today at all.....lol
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 12:05 PM
Subject: [RC] Waiting for those teasing bits of video of endurance riders

The ONLY reason I am glued to this internet web stream, and getting absolutely NOTHING done in the interim is...those tantalizing bits of streaming video of the endurance riders are soooooo compelling!

Gotta admit -- I do like the beer wagon, too. :-)

Fortunately, the rain doesn't seem to have dampened the fun.

Now horses and camels in the ring.  Where are the endurance riders???