Re: [RC] how big will that baby be? Whats that string measurement? - Chris Paus

LOL, I'm  5'6", but 54YO, fat and not as coordinated as I used to be. My 15H mare is just right, LOL... Although I watch this colt move and realize he could really eat up the miles! I'm hoping grandson still will want to be riding when Flame is old enough to compete. John is going to be a  tall and big person. But the colt will be competition age when grandson is old enough to discover cars and girls... sigh... grandpa already has thrown a monkey wrench in the works by giving the kid a dirt bike!
chris

D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson <liberty4640@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"laughing out loud" Chris that is what two and three step mounting blocks, tree stumps, fence rails, etc.. are for!

Do you Yahoo!?