From: patty peck
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2006 4:48 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Rider Drugs -Kat

People that don't suffer from chronic pain just don't get it and never will until it is them doing the suffering.  The best way to deal with chronic pain (along with NSAID)   is the ole 'use it or lose it' (exercise) advise,  if these people don't get up and get out there they won't be able to.

PP

"What kind of world are we living in where we have to use armoured vehicles to deliver aid,"  Patrick Renauld