Re: [RC] Coastal bermuda and impactions - Amber Roberts

Kris wrote:
Horses kept in stalls whose diet consists of only coastal hay are the ones to worry about. Those able to graze who are supplemented with coastal don't seem to have as much of a problem.

Whew!  Thank you for that info.  We've had horses grazing our pastures for half the year and eating coastal hay the other half and so far never had a case of colic.  Our horses are out 24/7 and in their stalls just for feeding grain and to check them over.

Amber