From: Erick Larson <paradigm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC]   [RC] Drugs and Riding - Bruce Weary DC

"Perhaps some of the medical experts on this board can peruse the prohibited
list and comment on whether Alleve and other medications mentioned in this
thread fall into "no-no" category.  Also, would any FEI competitors comment
on their personal experience at FEI rides?  Are there serious attempts at
doping control?  Do they really make you pee in the cup? :-)"

-E-