Re: [RC] Arabian bloodlines - rdcarrie

<<(but I WAS hoping someone would pick up on the "5 mile endurance races on
miniatures with 4 year old jockeys" thread ...)>>

Ok, John, I'll bite...

But I have one question...where do we get the jockeys?  Could we get some of the ex-camel jockeys, once that practice gets shut down?

Dawn (thinking of the practical aspects)