RE: [RC] Apology! re: I call it "Equizac".... - heidi

I didn't think you meant to offend--unfortunately, to those affected, it just isn't a very light-hearted subject.  Actually, maybe this provided a good opportunity for shedding some light on this very painful disease.

Heidi

I am sorry if I did not put in capitals "I genuinely feel for you if you
have truly been diagnosed
as clinically depressed."

I did not mean to offend ANYONE!!

Clinical depression is real!

Folks, I was only trying to lighten the drug conversation..

...As soon as my client calls are done I need to go ride!

Ranelle Rubin
Coaching and Consulting Services
The Coaching Center
ranelle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
raneller@xxxxxxx

916-663-4140 home office
916-718-2427 cellular
916-848-3662 fax

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net. Information, Policy, Disclaimer: http://www.endurance.net/Ridecamp Subscribe/Unsubscribe http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/logon.asp Ride Long and Ride Safe!! =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=