[RC] Apology! re: I call it "Equizac".... - Ranelle Rubin

I am sorry if I did not put in capitals "I genuinely feel for you if you have truly been diagnosed
as clinically depressed."

I did not mean to offend ANYONE!!

Clinical depression is real!

Folks, I was only trying to lighten the drug conversation..

...As soon as my client calls are done I need to go ride!

Ranelle Rubin
Coaching and Consulting Services
The Coaching Center
ranelle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx