Re: [RC] no emails - John Teeter

Barbara,

go to http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/logon.asp

enter your email address and review your current subscription status. Your email address was "unsubscribed". I just changed it to "subscribed" for you)

jt.

(p.s. I have been experimenting with rules which automatically change addresses from "subscribed" -> "unsubscribed" when mail sent by ridecamp bounces back as "undeliverable". Generally, the threshold for the change is variable (i.e. one bounce does not an usubscribe make) - but bursts of x bounces over y minutes may have the undesired effect of a false positive to the unsubscribe automation. (i.e. if there are lots of ridecamp messages in a short period of time AND your email service is having capacity problems right then, it will bounce a bunch of messages and you will be unsubscribed ... If ever this happens, you need to go in and check the status of your subscription. Note - it doesn't do me any good to send you a piece of mail to notify you that you are being unsubscribed -- it would likely bounce right then ... )