Re: [RC] Hot Toddy Hustle - Maine - Coujurs1

In a message dated 8/14/2006 1:14:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, brunjesk@xxxxxxxx writes:
I've attended in a while (exception would
have to be my husband's riders' meetings - they are always
entertaining).
And that's the truth.  Tom Hutchinson does have a great ride meeting.  The awards meeting is a hoot.  He tells stories on just about everyone who finishes in the 100 or did last year.  And I do not talk my way through a 100!  <g>

Nina