[RC] WEG bound - appalucie

I'm off on another grand adventure, I'm on my way to Aachen, Germany to be a part of the goings on and to help Steph report on the ride.  As I type, I'm  sitting in the St. Louis airport, waiting on a connecting flight to Chicago, then catching an International flight to Frankfurt later this evening.  So far, I haven't seen too many problems with flying, but I did fly out of our little regional airport, so I didn't have to go through security in St. Louis.

I may have to go through security in Chicago, I'm not looking forward to that!
 Seems like folks are going about their trips like they always do.  I sure don't have any toiletries or liquids in my carry ons that's for sure.  But my laptop is good to go as is my cell phone.

I'm looking forward to seeing all of the Team in Germany,  I should arrive in Aachen sometime tomorrow pm.   More later..

Lucie Hess
AERC #65
Central Region
Columbia, Mo.