Re: [RC] [MB] Endurance News cover photos//Kids - Beverley H. Kane, MD

Title: Re: [RC]   [MB]   Endurance News cover photos//Kids
To be fair, the full text of the msg I PM’d to MerryBen was:

“Yeah, in my world, where I ride, kids would rather do the dressage shows, eventing, huntr/jumper, barrel racing, pole bending, trail classes—activities and competitions that require an hour’s practice in an arena a few times/week and are over in a few minutes. (And these things ain’t cheap, either.) Most horsey kids by nature don’t have the attention span, perseverance, and, well...endurance to do endurance. - bk”

Notice I say, most kids in my experience. Not the the more unusual kids that get mentored by the unusual MerryBen.

bk