Re: [RC] Endurance News cover photos - Rob Losey

Title: Message
Well Bob I sure can't disagree with you. It sound like you know the stats, and I don't doubt you. It still seems to me that AERC is run by adult now and will be run by adults in the future. All of us old folk got here by starting out as young folk at some point. Maybe I should have said my post different, but I still like seeing them on the cover even if they grow up to be just Doctors, Lawyers, or Presidents, instead of AERC leaders. :-)
"We all have heard that refrain for many years. I have been hearing it for over 25 of those years and have yet to see it materialize.

The AERC has done many questionnaires and, as always, the results come out that belie such a belief.

Bob Morris"