Re: [RC] EN covers--100 milers - Lynne Glazer

There's a 100 mile horse and rider on the cover of next month's EN.? Vicki Giles and mustang Robin Hood, courtesy of yours truly, from the Swanton Pacific ride last month.

We should ask Tom Sites about the calendar he put together, that was beautifully done, and a wonderful labor of love.? These things need to break even.? It would be nice to know if AERC's "endurance views" calendar broke even.??

Do you guys know that we photographers donate the use of our photos to EN?? We're the silent sponsors, I guess.

Lynne
commercial photographer? ;-)